
The "C" in my ABCDE model for K-12 ELA curriculum development stands for Change. Communication is vital to this part of my model. I tried to think of how other models showing communication (such as the Gentry Instructional Product Development and Management (IPDM) model (1994; in Gustafson & Branch, 2002, p. 50). However, I know that some of the communication is linear and top-down (like when it is initially decided that a curriculum needs to be created), and other times there are groups working somewhat equally within the subsystem to make it all happen. I chose to categorize my Agents by what they would be doing to implement the change needed with creating, implementing, and evaluating a new ELA curriculum.
The image can be clicked to enlarge it. Previous posts show my diagrams for A, B, and the entire ABCDE model, and they can also be reviewed to help understand this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment